07809 591 513
07709 444 252
(c) butterflyeffect 2016
1. The agreement is between the couple and butterflyeffect
2. butterflyeffect will document the events in a candid manner and take formal portraits as necessary. The client should provide a full list of 8-12 formal photographs required including names and relationship to the client. Semi-formal couple portraits will also be included.
3. Prior to or during the event, the customer may inform the photographer of subjects which they would like photographed, but the final content of the images is at the discretion of the butterflyeffect.
4. butterflyeffect will travel anywhere in the UK, and abroad - however, specific charges relating to mileage, travel and accommodation outside of Norfolk will apply unless confirmed otherwise. This is to ensure we are close to your wedding venue location on the day, minimising any risk of delay in getting to the venue(s). A cost for this will be provided outside of our package prices.
5. butterflyeffect shares the copyright to the images with the couple, and does so by providing an unlimited usage licence that enables the client to be provided with their digital images for purposes of printing, sharing, emailing and uploading as they see fit.
6. The editing process of the photos is a large part of the photography service and this creative element remains at the discretion of butterflyeffect
7. The amount and type of images that form the final cut for the couple are subject to the amount of coverage time requested at the wedding. It is understood that the amount of final images provided is flexible based upon these elements.
8. If butterflyeffect is unable to perform due to fire or other casualty, strike, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or injury, then the Photographer shall return the deposit and any other payment to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that images are lost through equipment malfunction, lost in the mail or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event that the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the Photographer’s fee.
9. Payment -The Client’s payment to the Photographer shall be as follows. A non refundable booking fee of £250 is due at the completion of our online booking form. The remainder of the Photographer’s (package price minus booking fee) is payable in full, 14 days before your wedding day.
10. Your digital images will be provided approximately 6 weeks after the wedding date. If you have selected a package which includes a photobook, you will then be tasked with selecting 60-80 images for inclusion ready for progression to album design and print.
11. butterflyeffect will maintain backup copies of the images in their archive for a period of 4 years at which time the client may request the edited files on USB.